Many of our clients have existing brand marketing companies or would simply like to create their own artwork. Please follow these guideline below for sending artwork to us. These are provided for information only, so please contact us if you have any queries regarding artwork.
We accept files supplied on the following media
- SignLab 9.1 (preferred sign layout program)
Common File Formats
- tif or tiff
- jpg or jpeg
File Sizes and Quality
Small Signs (5sqm and less)
- Tiff or jpg images should be about 70dpi at finished size (About 80MB at 4sqm)
- Setup proportional to final size ie. 1/2 = 140dpi,
1/3 = 210dpi
Larger Signs (5sqm and above)
- Tiff or jpg images should be about 55dpi at finished size (About 85MB at 10sqm)
- Setup proportional to final size ie. 1/2 = 110dpi,
1/3 = 165dpi
Other general information
- It is important that fonts are converted to paths, curves or graphics before vector art is sent.
- A colour proof or art is preferred, either send as a pdf, jpg or provide a hard copy.